Monday, September 14, 2009

Strange Conversation Over Health Care


Hello. It's been quite a while since I have written anything here. Honestly, I have been sucked into the world of politics. Following a few topics, such as the Gay Marriage bill, The economic struggle of America and the latest one which would be the health care issue. Now, I am not sure what the first two topics will inspire in me. But what I will say is that the latest conversation about health care is quite ridiculous. It seems that the only ones who are raising a fuss about it are the ones who already have it.

Maybe those who really need it are too sick, weak and malnourished to speak up.

To me it seems like a conversation between people on a ship and those stuck in the water. It would be nice to at least toss them a life preserver. But they would rather argue from the ship and watch folks tread water.
What an absurd conversation. Here is another one I have found. But at least it's being said over a well arranged song.


Kansas City Kitty and Georgia Tom – “How Can You Have The Blues?” mp3

FYI- I found this wonderful track at Public Domain 2ten (2010)...the year that people start to hear the music again.

FDE

No comments: