Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Candy from Mississippi John Hurt


Mississippi John Hurt has the most mellow attitude for a blues guitarist. I think it would be best to follow his lead into the holidays. We all know people who are experiencing difficult times, hardships, break ups and monetary upheavals. So why not unwind with some good old fashion blues?


Mississippi John Hurt – “Frankie” mp3
(found at Public Domain 2ten)




Speaking of holidays...how about some candy from the candy man? A perfect stocking stuffer for you Christmas fans.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Claudia

http://lioneltrains.infoph