Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tommy TuTone ~ 867-5309


Have I got a treat for you! Here's a real blast from the past that you're going to love.
Now I know this may surprise a lot of folks that know I wasn't keen on rock music in my day.

But I once said there's good songs, and there's the other kind....and there's no denying this is a GREAT song.

It's clever, unique and incredibly catchy. It was a huge hit when it came out in 1982, and it's the cornerstone of this latest release. I think it's very witty to make a phone number the chorus of a song, and it fits the music like a glove!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I have....

The SinglesTommy Tutone
"867-5309/Jenny" (mp3)
from "The Singles"
(Spectra Records)
Buy at iTunes Music Store
Buy at Rhapsody
Stream from Rhapsody
Buy at Amazon
More On This Album


No comments: